Got2bcre8tv Vendor Terms and Conditions
Got2bcre8tv Marketplace is a marketplace where you can sell your cre8tv goods, your personally branded items, books and custom items directly to buyers. As a seller on the marketplace you understand that you are an independent business owner, and we are simply giving you an outlet to sell your creations. Our primary market is open to people of color to sell, but we openly sell and support all audiences. We want to make sure that you and your buyers have a positive experience on the Got2bcre8tv Marketplace. Please read to learn more about your rights and responsibilities.
This policy is a part of our Terms & Conditions. By opening a Got2bcre8tv Marketplace shop, you are agreeing to this policy and our Terms & Conditions.
What Can be Sold on Got2bcre8tv Marketplace
Got2bcre8tv Marketplace is a unique marketplace. Buyers come here to purchase items that they might not find anywhere else. Everything listed for sale on Got2bcre8tv Marketplace must be handmade, personally branded (no designer, name brand or other branded products that are not owned by you), or custom.
Handmade items are items that are made and/or designed by you, the seller. Items that are made are items that are physically made by you and listed for sale in the marketplace. Designed items are items where you come up with an original design and translate that design onto an item that is for sale on the marketplace.
If you sell handmade items, you agree that:
- All handmade items are made or designed by you. If you work with a manufacturer partner, you must disclose that manufacturer partner in your relevant listings.
- You accurately describe every person involved in the making of an item in your shop in your About section.
- You are using your own photographs—not stock photos, artistic renderings, or photos used by other sellers or sites.
If you are selling personalized or made-to-order items, you agree that:
- All listings are available for purchase at a set price.
- If you are using photographs of previous work with options for customization (like color choices) included in the listing, it is clear in your description that the photos shown are just examples.
Branded items are items that are designed solely by you with your logo or name only. Branded items cannot be items that carry the brand name of other artists or designers except for t-shirts that may have been printed on a t-shirt brand, but also includes your branding.
Custom items are items that are made to order. You may have similar items in your shop that people can request certain colors, sizes, or other specifications. Custom items must have a set price listed on the site for purchase.
We encourage you to be transparent about how your products were made and where your materials come from. You can disclose whether your items have social or environmental attributes, such as organic or recycled.
What Cannot be Sold on Got2bcre8tv Marketplace
Even if they otherwise meet our marketplace criteria, prohibited items, services, and items that violate our intellectual property policies are not allowed to be sold on the Got2bcre8tv Marketplace.
Reselling is not allowed on Got2bcre8tv Marketplace. Reselling refers to listing an item you were not involved in designing or making that item.
Keep in mind that members may flag listings that appear to violate our policies for Got2bcre8tv Marketplace’s review. Got2bcre8tv Marketplace reserves the right to remove any listings that violate our policies. Note that any fees paid are non-refundable. Got2bcre8tv Marketplace may also suspend or terminate your account for any violations. You will still be required to pay any outstanding fees on your Got2bcre8tv Marketplace statement. You can find more information in our Fees & Payments Policy.
You are not allowed to list or sell on behalf of any other person or business. The personal listing must be the individual or authorized representative of the business in which they are listing.
Representing Yourself, Your Shop, and Your Listings Honestly
At Got2bcre8tv Marketplace, we value transparency. Transparency means that you honestly and accurately represent yourself, your items, and your business.
By selling on Got2bcre8tv Marketplace, you agree that you will:
- Provide honest, accurate information in your About section.
- Honor your Shop Policies.
- Accurately represent your items in listings and listing photos.
- Respect the intellectual property of others. If you feel someone has violated your intellectual property rights, you can report it to Got2bcre8tv Marketplace by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject Line: IP Violation
- Not engage in fee avoidance.
- Not create duplicate shops or take any other action (such as manipulating clicks, carts or sales) for the purpose of manipulating search or circumventing Got2bcre8tv Marketplace’s policies.
- Not coordinate pricing with other sellers.
Communicating with Other Got2bcre8tv Marketplace Members
Open Honest Communication
When available you can use the Got2bcre8tv Marketplace email system to communicate directly with your buyers or other Got2bcre8tv Marketplace members. Buyers can ask you questions about an item or an order.
Emails may not be used for the following activities:
- Sending unsolicited advertising or promotions, requests for donations, or spam.
- Harassing or abusing another member.
- Contacting someone after they have explicitly asked you not to; or
- Interfering with a transaction or the business of another member.
Interference occurs when a member intentionally interferes with another member’s shop to drive away their business. Interference is strictly prohibited on Got2bcre8tv Marketplace. Examples of interference include:
- Contacting another member via Got2bcre8tv Marketplace email system to warn them away from a particular member, shop, or item.
- Posting in public areas to demonstrate or discuss a dispute with another member.
- Purchasing from a seller for the sole purpose of leaving a negative review.
- Maliciously clicking on a competitor’s Promoted Listings ads to drain that member’s advertising budget, also known as “click fraud.”
Any use of Got2bcre8tv Marketplace Email system to harass other members is strictly prohibited. Similarly, emails may not be used to support or glorify hatred. If you receive an email that violates this policy, please let us know right away at email@example.com Subject Line: Harassment
Privacy and Protecting Personal Information
As a data controller (that is someone who decides what personal data is collected and the purpose you’ll use the data for) to the extent that you process user personal information outside of the Services, you may be required under applicable data protection and privacy laws to honor requests received from such users for data access, portability, correction, deletion, and objections to processing. Also, if you disclose personal information without the buyer’s proper consent, you are responsible for that unauthorized disclosure. This includes, for example, disclosures you make or unintentional data breaches. For example, you may receive a buyer’s email address or other information as a result of entering into a transaction with that buyer. This information may only be used for Got2bcre8tv Marketplace-related communications or for Got2bcre8tv Marketplace-facilitated transactions. You may not use this information for unsolicited commercial messages or unauthorized transactions. Without the buyer’s consent, and subject to other applicable Got2bcre8tv Marketplace policies and laws, you may not add any Got2bcre8tv Marketplace member to your email or physical mailing list, use that buyer’s identity for marketing, or obtain or retain any payment information. Please bear in mind that you’re responsible for knowing the standard of consent required in any given instance.
If Got2bcre8tv Marketplace and you are found to be joint data controllers of personal information, and if Got2bcre8tv Marketplace is sued, fined, or otherwise incurs expenses because of something that you did in your capacity as a joint data controller of buyer personal information, you agree to indemnify Got2bcre8tv Marketplace for the expenses it occurs in connection with your processing of buyer personal information.
Creating and Uploading Content
As a member of Got2bcre8tv Marketplace, you have the opportunity to create and upload a variety of content, like listings, emails, text, photos, and videos. In order to keep our community safe and respectful, you agree that you will not upload content that is:
- Abusive, threatening, defamatory, harassing
- Obscene or vulgar.
- In violation of someone else’s privacy or intellectual property rights; or
- False, deceptive, or misleading.
Building a Positive Reputation Through our Reviews System
Reviews are a great way for you to build a reputation on Got2bcre8tv Marketplace. Buyers can leave a review, including a one to five-star rating and a photograph of their purchase, within 90 days after their item’s estimated delivery date. If an estimated delivery date is not available, the review window opens after the order’s processing time and shipping time have elapsed. Buyers can edit their review, including the photograph, any number of times during that 90-day period.
On the rare occasion, you receive an unfavorable review, you can reach out to the buyer or, if the review is less than 3 stars, leave a response.
Reviews and your response to reviews may not:
- Contain private information.
- Contain obscene, racist, or harassing language or imagery.
- Contain prohibited medical drug claims.
- Contain advertising or spam.
- Be about things outside the seller’s control, such as a shipping carrier, Got2bcre8tv Marketplace or a third party.
- Contain threats or extortion.
- Include currency or otherwise falsely inflate a shop’s review score; or
- Undermine the integrity of the Reviews system.
Providing Excellent Customer Service
We expect our sellers to provide a high level of customer service. By selling on Got2bcre8tv Marketplace, you agree to:
- Honor your shipping and processing times. Sellers are obligated to ship an item or otherwise complete a transaction with a buyer in a prompt manner unless there is an exceptional circumstance. Please be aware that legal requirements for shipping times vary by country. Read more in our Shipping Policy.
- Respond to Conversations in a timely manner.
- Honor the commitments you make in your shop policies.
- Resolve disagreements or disputes directly with the buyer. In the unlikely event that you cannot reach a resolution, our Dispute Resolution team can help through our disputes process.
- If you are unable to complete an order, you must notify the buyer and cancel the order.
As a seller, you must provide excellent customer service and maintain trust with your buyers.
Responding to Requests for Cancellations, Returns, and Exchanges
Please be aware that in addition to this policy, each country has its own laws surrounding shipping, cancellations, returns, and exchanges. Please familiarize yourself with the laws of your own country and those of your buyers’ countries.
If you are unable to complete a transaction, you must notify the buyer immediately and cancel the transaction. If the buyer already submitted payment, you must issue a full refund. You are encouraged to keep proof of any refunds in the event a dispute arises. All cancellations are subject to our Cancellation Policy.
Got2bcre8tv Marketplace’s Disputes
We ask buyers to contact sellers directly and attempt to resolve any outstanding issues before opening a case on Got2bcre8tv Marketplace. For this reason, it is important that you fill out your shop policies and regularly respond to Conversations from your buyers.
Buyers may file a case for a non-delivery or a not-as-described item. You must respond to any open cases within three (3) days or the time frame noted by Got2bcre8tv Marketplace in the case. Got2bcre8tv Marketplace may request your assistance in resolving a case opened against your shop. Got2bcre8tv Marketplace reserves the right to escalate a case early for circumstances such as seller inactivity, harassment, refusal of service, case manipulation, and undermining the integrity of the case system.
By using Got2bcre8tv Marketplace’s disputes, you understand that Got2bcre8tv Marketplace may use your personal information for the purpose of resolving disputes with other members. Cases can be filed in the following circumstances:
A non-delivery occurs when a buyer places an order but does not receive the item. The following are examples of non-delivery cases:
- There is no proof that the item was shipped to the buyer.
- An item was not sent to the address provided on Got2bcre8tv Marketplace.
Not as Described
An item is not as described if the buyer can demonstrate that it is significantly different from your listing description or your photos. The following are examples of not as described cases:
- The item received is a different color, model, version, or size.
- The item has a different design or material.
- The seller failed to disclose that an item is damaged or is missing parts.
- The buyer received the incorrect quantity of items (e.g., the buyer purchased three items but only received two).
- The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic.
- The condition of the item is misrepresented (e.g., the item is described as new but is used).
Not as Described cases can also be filed for late delivery.
In order to qualify as late delivery, the buyer must provide proof that all of these conditions have been met:
- The item(s) were ordered for a specific date or event.
- The item(s) are rendered useless after that date.
- The seller did not ship the item(s) according to their processing time or the date agreed upon in communication or in the Shop’s policies.
If Got2bcre8tv Marketplace determines that an item is not as described, you will be required to refund the order, including original shipping and return shipping. Keep in mind that the dispute services are given as a courtesy as sellers are ultimately responsible for their independent shops.
Some disputes do not qualify for Got2bcre8tv Marketplace’s disputes. These include:
- Items that are damaged by the shipping carrier (if properly packaged by the seller).
- Items that have been altered, used, worn, washed, or discarded after receipt.
- Items that are received after the agreed-upon delivery date due to shipping delays.
- Items that are returned without a return agreement.
- Items that are accurately described but do not meet a buyer’s expectations.
- Cost of shipping disputes.
- Items that are purchased in person.
- Items prohibited from sale on Got2bcre8tv Marketplace, including services and intangible goods.
- Transactions where payment is not made via Got2bcre8tv Marketplace’s checkout system.
When a dispute is ineligible for our disputes, we encourage both parties to work together to come to an amicable solution.
In order to resolve a dispute regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at: